Check out the latest updates to Universal Resource Scheduling from the Dynamics 365 product team in their latest blog post!
- New user experience for resource scheduling with the Schedule Board
- Day of the week added to the horizontal hourly Schedule Board
- Date added to hourly vertical Schedule Board
- Option to remove hatch design from partially available cells
- Slide up booking requirement grid when user clicks book on top ribbon
- Asterisk in multiday Schedule Assistant to identify overlapping bookings
- Mapping enhancement to calculate travel (even if mapping service is down)
- Specify Pattern Enhancements
- Ignore or consider proposed bookings
It’s like Christmas in February with all of these changes to URS! We will talk more about these changes and features for URS on an upcoming episode of At Your Service!